Pharmaceutical drugs, prescription drugs: Are they a godsend or your worst nightmare?
Do pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices hurt or help patients? Watch a TV commercial and one voiceover will say to ask your doctor about Vioxx and the next voiceover will provide a litany of side effects caused by the drug.
- Is the drug a pro or a con?
- Will the pharmaceutical drug cure you or kill you or serve up life threatening side effects?
- Is the drug actually prescribed for your medical problem or is it prescribed off label?
- Was the drug testing clinical trials (link to clinical trials page) held accountable or contestable?
- Were there early warning signals of problems with the drug or medical device that were not made public?
- Was the drug still being marketed and used while under alert or questioning?
- Does the black box labeling process take too long to be effective?
These are just some of the problems and issues affecting the use of pharmaceutical drugs.
Have you or a family member suffered life threatening side effects from pharmaceutical drugs? You’re not alone. Find out if you qualify for a pharmaceutical drug injury lawsuit.